How does silicone stick to metal
What glue can adhere to metal - room temperature silicone bonding metal silicone treatment agent +460 glue
In daily life "what glue can stick to metal" often confused us, especially under normal temperature silicone metal.
It's very simple.
Conlibang silicone glue manufacturers recommend: normal temperature silicone adhesive metal only silicone treatment agent K770+460 glue.
The reason why silicone can not stick to metal: because of its physical and chemical inertia, it is difficult to bond with other materials.
Silicone primer ACTS on the surface of silicone rubber to activate the properties of silicone.
Typical application for molding silicone bonding.
How does silicone bond metal?
Silicone surface treatment agent and instant glue should be used reasonably
1. Remove oil stains and impurities from silicone and metal bonding surfaces with alcohol;
2. After drying, apply silicone rubber primer K770 and silicone surface on the adhesive, and dry at room temperature for 3-5 minutes;
3. Quick drying adhesive 460, a small amount of dot coating with silica gel or metal to be bonded surface.
4. Silicone metal bonding, check the bonding strength after the bonding interview press for 3-5 seconds.
5. Qualified inspection of silicone metal adhesive parts!
KANGLIBANG is to creat solution for your problem with bonding silicone, welcome customer inquiry to us.