What is the role of vulcanizing agent?
The vulcanizing agent can make the rubber molecular chain react and make the linear molecules form a three-dimensional network structure.
What is vulcanizing agent
1. In natural rubber, the combination of vulcanizing agent and sulfur can prevent the reversion of vulcanization, improve heat resistance, reduce heat generation, aging resistance, and improve the adhesion of rubber to cord and vulcanized rubber modulus. It is mainly used in rubber such as shoulder rubber and buffer layer of tires. It can solve the problem of shoulder space of diagonal load tires. It can also be used for large-size thick products of natural rubber and various rubber sundries.
2. Vulcanizing agents can be divided into inorganic and organic categories. Inorganic vulcanizing agents mainly include sulfur, sulfur monochloride, selenium, tellurium, etc. Organic vulcanizing agents include accelerator TMTD, organic peroxides such as benzoyl peroxide, quinoxime compounds, and the like. Rubber vulcanizing agents include elemental sulfur, selenium, tellurium, sulfur-containing compounds, peroxides, quinone compounds, amine compounds, resin compounds, metal oxides, and isocyanates.
What is the role of vulcanizing agent
1. All materials that can accelerate the vulcanization reaction speed, shorten the vulcanization time, reduce the vulcanization temperature, reduce the amount of vulcanizing agent in the rubber compound, and can improve or improve the physical and mechanical properties of the vulcanized rubber are collectively called vulcanization accelerators, referred to as accelerators. The accelerator can also improve the efficiency of vulcanization production and the quality of vulcanized rubber, make the vulcanization degree of thick products uniform, and reduce product cost.
2. In chloroprene rubber, chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber, styrene-butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, isoprene rubber, butyl rubber, bromobutyl rubber, acrylate rubber, silicone rubber and rubber-plastic combination rubber, etc. In the special rubber, as an auxiliary vulcanizing agent, it can significantly improve the related performance and heat resistance. It is suitable for high temperature vulcanization system, and it is very obvious to reduce the compression permanent deformation. It can also reduce the amount of peroxide and prevent the rubber compound from being damaged during the processing. Scorch, improve the adhesive strength of rubber and cord and metal.
3. This kind of anti-scorching agent is a sulfur-free vulcanizing agent. It is mainly used for cable rubber. It can replace all sulfur-containing vulcanizing agents such as thiazoles and thiurams. The problem of blackening of copper sulfide pollution.