Self-adhesive silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive tape how to test the initial adhesion
In the adhesive tape, protective film, adhesive, label, foam, adhesive and other adhesive products industry need to test the initial viscosity, then self-adhesive silicone pressure-sensitive tape, how to test the initial adhesion?The two most common testing methods on the market are available free of charge.
Test method 1 for initial viscosity of pressure-sensitive adhesive tape:
Stick the adhesive tape sample face up to the test board with an inclination Angle of 30° (or specified), take the steel ball from the largest size, roll it down freely on the sample in sequence, and record the ball number stuck on the sample for more than 5 seconds as the initial viscosity value of the tape.
Test method 2 for initial viscosity of pressure-sensitive adhesive tape:
The second kind of initial viscosity testing machine is to roll a steel ball of specified size through the inclined groove and measure the rolling distance on the surface of the adhesive strip on the horizontal plate to evaluate the initial viscosity.A test method designed to test the adhesive force of adhesive tape products. The initial stickiness of the product is determined by the ball number of the rolling stick of steel ball.
Test method of adhesive tape initial viscosity:
(1) put the machine on a stable table top, and adjust the level with the level instrument;
(2) cutting test pieces;Note: the test pieces should be cut into at least 4 pieces with a width of 10-15mm and a length of 400mm. If the elongation of the test pieces is large, the test pieces should be left standing for a period of time before the test.
(3) with clean pliers will be placed in the ball socket;
(4) open the gate so that the ball naturally rolled down;
(5) measure the rolling distance on the sticky surface of the horizontal plate to evaluate the initial viscosity.
KANGLIBANG is to creat solution for your problem with bonding silicone, welcome customer inquiry to us.