Introduction of curing knowledge of curing agent
Vulcanization is also called cross-linking and curing. The process of adding cross-linking aids such as vulcanizing agent and accelerator to rubber to transform linear macromolecules into a three-dimensional network structure under certain temperature and pressure conditions. Because sulfur was first used to crosslink natural rubber, it was called vulcanization.
"Vulcanization" is named because the original natural rubber products are cross-linked with sulfur as a cross-linking agent. With the development of the rubber industry, a variety of non-sulfur cross-linking agents can be used for cross-linking. Therefore, the more scientific meaning of vulcanization should be "cross-linking" or "bridging", that is, the process of reticulated polymers formed by linear polymers through cross-linking.
Advantages of vulcanizing agent:
1. No new low-molecules occur in infertility, no odor;
2. The sanitary level conforms to FDA, SGS, LFGB and other certifications, which is more reliable than other similar products;
3. One-time vulcanization is completed;
4. Good size stability and low compression rate;
5. Save time and electricity, improve consumption efficiency and reduce consumption cost;
6. The mechanical function has been greatly improved.
Platinum vulcanizing agent is a two-component addition vulcanizing agent. It has the characteristics of low vulcanization temperature and fast vulcanization speed. Compared with traditional peroxide vulcanization systems, it has the advantages of environmental protection, high efficiency and odorless. Use platinum to add sulfur. Silicone containing hydrogen-containing silicone oil cannot be used. Otherwise, it is easy to die when mixing and bubbles are likely to be formed during molding.